THSTI Recruitment 2022
THSTI Recruitment 2022 Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies under the project entitled A multi-country, multicentre, three-arm, parallel group, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of two doses of antenatal corticosteroids for women with a high probability of birth in the late preterm period in hospitals in low-resource countries to improve newborn outcomes (ACTION-III Trial).”
Name Of Post
Clinical Research Officer
No Of Posts
- MD/DNB or equivalent degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Pediatrics from MCI recognised University.
- DGO or equivalent degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or DCH or equivalent degree in Pediatrics or Diploma in Radiology from MCI
- MBBS from MCI recognized University and MPH with at least one year of post qualification work experience preferably in the field of
Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Pediatrics.
- MBBS from MCI recognized University with at least three years of work experience after completing internship, preferably in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Pediatrics
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BPT or equivalent degree from MCI recognised University and Masters in Public Health/ Masters in Clinical
Research with at least three years of post-qualification work experience preferably in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Pediatrics.
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BPT or equivalent degree from MCI recognised University with at least five years of post-qualification work
experience after completing internship, preferably in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology or Pediatrics.
The selected candidates will be responsible for oversight of activities related to outcome assessment of newborn, and ensuring that the study is conducted in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable guidelines It will involve coordination between investigators, project conduct team, data management team and monitoring team; tracking progress of project with updates; safety reporting within the prescribed timelines; monitoring deliverables; and ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
She/ He will be responsible for:
• Oversight and coordination of outcome assessment in newborns.
• Oversight of monitoring of newborns till discharge Safety reporting for adverse events in newborns; preparing the SAEs reports to be shared with all stakeholders in a timely manner
• Review and verification of completed CRFs in a timely manner, before they are transmitted to data management team for entry
• Timely resolution of queries in data collected.
• Supervising the study processes to ensure compliance to SOPs, protocol, national regulations; supervision of process of assessing
respiratory support in newborn, anthropometry, hypoglycemia, sepsis, etc
• Ensuring timely follow-up visits of all newborns till end of study; liaising with project manager for this activity
• Coordinating the smooth flow of data from collection to data entry in electronic platform
• Reviewing data queries, protocol deviations, loss to follow up for hospital site performance;
• Responsible for equipment related to newborn assessments at site
• Liaising with the QM team to ensure good quality of study data
• Training of research assistants and field workers for newborn data collection, outcome assessments, follow-ups, CRF completion
• Any other work assigned by PI
Place of Posting
Clinical research officers will be based at Safdarjung hospital in Delhi
How To Apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 11th July 2022 at 9:00 am at Skill Lab, Ground floor, Near Gate No. 5, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi-110029.