THSTI Recruitment 2022
THSTI Recruitment 2022 Translational Health Science and Technology Institute intends to engage eligible candidates for the following posts. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Name Of Post
Clinical Research Officer
No Of Post
- MD/DNB or equivalent degree in Pediatrics from MCI recognised University.
- DCH or equivalent degree in Pediatrics from MCI recognised University.
- MBBS from MCI recognized University with at least three years of work experience after completing internship, preferably in the field of Pediatrics
- MBBS from MCI recognized University and MPH with at least one year of post qualification work experience preferably in the field of Pediatrics.
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BPT or equivalent degree from MCI recognised University and MPH with
at least three years of post qualification work experience preferably in the field of Pediatrics.
- BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BPT or equivalent degree from MCI recognised University with at least five years of post-qualification work experience after completing internship, preferably in the field of Pediatrics.
- 2 years of work experience in a clinical trial or a public health project or a MPH degree
- Conversant with Good Clinical Practice
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement monitoring plans, SOPs
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/ quality decision making
- Good organizational behavior and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- The selected candidates will be responsible for oversight of activities related to outcome assessment of newborn, and ensuring that the study is conducted in accordance with study protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable guidelines
- It will involve coordination between investigators, project conduct team, data management team and monitoring team; tracking progress of project with updates; safety reporting within the prescribed timelines; monitoring deliverables; and ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
She/ He will be responsible for:
- Oversight and coordination of outcome assessment in newborns.
- Oversight of monitoring of newborns till discharge
- Safety reporting for adverse events in newborns;preparing the SAEs reports to be shared with all stakeholders in a timely manner
- Review and verification of completed CRFs in a timely manner, before they are transmitted to data management team for entry
- Timely resolution of queries in data collected.
- Supervising the study processes to ensure compliance to SOPs, protocol, national regulations; supervision of process of assessing respiratory support in newborn, anthropometry, hypoglycemia, sepsis, etc
- Ensuring timely follow-up visits of all newborns till end of study; liaising with project manager for this activity
- Coordinating the smooth flow of data from collection to data entry in electronic platform
- Reviewing data queries, protocol deviations, loss to follow up for hospital site performance;
- Responsible for equipment related to newborn assessments at site
- Liaising with the QM team to ensure good quality of study data
- Training of research assistants and field workers for newborn data collection, outcome assessments, follow-ups, CRF completion
- Any other work assigned by PI
The clinical research officers will be based at Safdarjung hospital in Delhi
How To Apply
Interested And eligible candidates may apply through Official Website; www.thsti.res.in/career.
Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
Last date for receipt of online application
19th May 2022.
- The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
- The tantative dates of written test/skill test/interivew: 27-31 May 2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News