Table of Contents
THSTI Recruitment 2021
THSTI Recruitment 2021 THSTI announced job notification for the post of Research Officer officially. BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website thsti.res.in. The application process ends on 21.12.2021.
Name Of Post
No. of Post:
Qualifications & Desirable Experience:
MBBS degree from University recognized by MCI with at least 2 years of relevant post-qualification clinical research experience after completing internship.
BDS/ Physiotherapy/ BAMS/ BHMS/ allied health sciences field / Post graduation in life science with at least 4 years of post-qualification clinical relevant research experience.
- Screening, consenting for enrolment of participants in clinical studies.
- Engage in high quality documentation of clinical data at clinical sites and over telephonic calls
- Supervise a clinical team of nurses and technicians for the conduct of clinical research
- Coordinate with biologists on standardization of biospecimen collection process
General Terms and Conditions
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
5. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories
i) UR -ten years,
ii) OBC-13 years
iii) SC/ST-154. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time.
6. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
The applications will be scrutinised /shortlisted and processed for further selection.
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except(i) should be in pdf format)
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th St
v)Graduation/diploma degree certificate/ Mark sheet vi) Master degree/ Mark sheet (if applicable)
vii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
vii) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable card) / Mark sheet
2. Last date for receipt of online application: 21st December 2021.
3. Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents
C) Step 3: Payment of application fee
4. On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
5. Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
6. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News