THSTI Recruitment 2021
THSTI Recruitment 2021 THSTI announced job notification for the post of Research Officer has been released officially. BDS, B.Sc, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website thsti.res.in. The application process ends on 22.11.2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract positions:
1. Post Name: Research Officer
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualifications & Desirable Experience:
MBBS degree from University recognized by MCI with at least 2 years of relevant post-qualification clinical research experience after completing internship. OR BDS/ Physiotherapy/ BAMS/ BHMS/ allied health sciences field / Post graduation in life science with at least 4 years of post-qualification clinical relevant research experience
4. Domain / Job description and skills required:
Overall efficient day-to-day management at clinical sites for PTB program Work with the Investigators/Clinical Coordinator to ensure that the clinical study is meeting its targets, is producing meaningful output and to predict and plan any changes that warrant requests to changes in protocol, funding or timelines Facilitate recruitment/ enrollment/ follow up of study participants (need to know)
Communication: Act as the point of contact for site related aspects for external and internal agencies Assess research infrastructure and workload Monitoring the study progress to ensure compliance with and adherence to the project plan and to identify, evaluate and rectify problems.
Documentation: Creation and maintenance of all study files at clinical sites including referral sites Management of referrals going at different hospitals for patient care (Ambulance)
5. Desirable: Experience in supervising a small team Experience in data cleaning or central data monitoring Well versed with Good Clinical Practise [GCP] and recent guidelines for clinical research. Good knowledge of Microsoft office suit, particularly well versed with MS excel
6. Project: Inter-Institutional program for Maternal, Neonatal and Infant Sciences A Translational approach-interdisciplinary Group for Advanced Research on BirtH outcomes -DBT India Initiative (GARBH-INI Phase l) Dr. Shinjini Bhatnagar P
7. Salary: Rs. 83.080/-
Age: 40 years
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 236/- and SC/ST/Women/PwBD Rs 118/-
General Terms and Conditions:
1. These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satistactory performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates:
1. By five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
2. By three years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories
i) UR -ten years,
ii) OBC-13 years
iii) SC/ST-154. Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time-to-time.
7. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
8. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
9. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI/ Govt. of India rules/guidelines shall prevail.
10. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
NCR Biotech Science Cluster. 3 Milestone, Faridabad- Gurugram Expressway, P.O. Box No. 04, Faridabad-121001
Selection Procedure :
The applications will be scrutinised/shortlisted and processed for further selection.
How to Apply :
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except(i) should be in pdf format)
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/ distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard)/ Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th St
v)Graduation/diploma degree certificate/ Mark sheet vi) Master degree/ Mark sheet (if applicable)
vii) Relevant experience certificates (if applicable)
vii) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable dard) / Mark sheet
2. Last date for receipt of online application: 22nd November 2021.
3. Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure
A) Step 1: Details of applicant
B) Step 2: Uploading of documents
C) Step 3: Pavment of annlication fee
4. On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence. Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
5. Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
6. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Official Notification: THSTI NOTIFICATION
Official Website- https://thsti.res.in/newthsti/
Read more–Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News