Tata Memorial Recruitment 2022
Tata Memorial Recruitment 2022 Tata Memorial Hospital announced job notification for the post of Medical Officer officially. BDS, BAMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Online applications are invited for following posts on “Assessment of COTPA Act, 2003 among various stakeholders and strengthening existing services for early detection of common cancer at Gadchiroli district” (Project A/c No.4646). Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tmc.gov.in. The application process ends on 12.01.2022.
Name Of Position
No of Posts
Consolidated pay per month
1. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2. Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non-receipt of application through Online.
3. All the outstation candidates are required to make a note that accommodation will not be provided.
4. The applicant must possess valid email ID. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through email only. Information regarding the date of interview will be provided through email to the eligible candidates only. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of related documents will be of the candidate. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- Last date for online application is 12.01.2022 upto 05.30 p.m.(Indian Standard Time).
- Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
- Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who would be called for Interview are required to carry online application form, original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
- Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Interview.
- In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Interview without assigning any reason thereof.
At Gadchiroli District Hospital, Armori-Gadchiroli- Chandrapur Rd., General Hospital Compound, Gadchiroli, Maharashtra 442605
To Apply Online
Read more– Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News