Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2022 Tata Memorial Centre announced job notification for the post of Medical Superintendent I officially. BDS, BAMS, BHMS, MS/MD, MHA pass Can apply for this job openings. TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tmc.gov.in. The application process ends on 18.02.2022.
Medical Superintendent -I
No. of Post
Level 12 [Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 + 7600 GP]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix Rs.78,800/- Level 12, Cell 1 + Allowances applicable
Qualification & Experience
- M.D. (Hospital Administration) with 3 years experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital of at least 300 beds, in a managerial capacity OR
- M.B.B.S. / BDS / BAMS / BHMS with full time Post Graduation in Hospital Administration (M.H.A.) from a recognized University in India or abroad with Minimum 4 years experience after Post Graduation in a reputed hospital of at least 300 beds, in a managerial capacity
i.)Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag
ii.) Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Punjab
Upper Age limit as on 18.02.2022 45 year
- Candidate shall pay the application fee of Rs.300/- online using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- SC / ST / Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
- The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Date of Birth: Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C passing certificate.
- Educational Qualification: Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examination.
- Experience Certificates: Past Employment: Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving. Current Employment: Appointment letter , last Pay Slip, Identity Card.
- Caste Certificate: Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of ST, Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is mandatory. Formats are uploaded on the TMC website.
- Economically Weaker section (EWS) : Valid income certificate (in format of Government of India) is mandatory.
- Persons with Disability: Physical Disability Certificate
1. Through Proper Chanel : Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organisations and other Public Sector Undertakings must obtain the permission from their Head of the Organisation to apply for the post & to produce the same at the time of Written Examination / Skill test / Interview, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test.
2. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc.
3. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
4. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test.
5. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
6. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason there of.
7. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
8. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
9. . For Inquiry : Candidates may email to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls will be entertained
10. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI, Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary
11. Transfer : Selected candidates shall have to serve the respective location for minimum of 5 years before any request for transfer to other units of TMC. However, TMC management reserves the right to transfer any of the staff member.
12. The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
1. Candidates may be offered a lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research track record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
2. While finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
How to Apply
1. Last date for online application is 18.02.2022 up to 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time).
2. Non Receipt of Application : Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online
3. Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
4. Candidates who would be called for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test are required to carry original documents along with one set of copy in support of the details furnished in the online application form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applicants will not be allowed to appear for Interview / Written Examination / Skill Test.
Official Notification and Online Application Form
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News