Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
Tata Memorial Centre Job 2021 Tata Memorial Centre announced Written test and Interview On (Project) for the post of Medical Officer on “Programme to Control Common Cancer among Women in North and North East India” Project officially. BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer
2. Qualification : MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research/ MHA is desirable.
3. Experience : Minimum 1 years of experience in health care sector is desirable.
Candidates with knowledge of area will be preferred.
Candidates with Field Project experience especially for Cancer Prevention will be preferred
4. Candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be fluent in English Language.
5. Remuneration : Between Rs.30,000/- p.m. & Rs.60,000/- p.m.
6. The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate.
7. Ref. No. TMC/HBCHS/253/2021
HBCH & RC, Plot no. 1, Medicity, Mullanpur, Mohali (SAS Nagar), Punjab – 140901
1.Short listed candidates will be informed about the details of written test and interview through email.
2. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants.
How to Apply :
Interested candidate may send scanned copy of updated CV and other relevant documents to the
email id firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for in the subject line on or before 18.09.2021.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: https://tmc.gov.in/
Check it-Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News