Tata Memorial Centre Job 2021
Tata Memorial Centre Job 2021 Tata Memorial Centre announced job notification for the post of Medical Officer on “Data Safety Monitoring Unit” Project (A/c No.4579) officially. BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tmc.gov.in. The application process ends on 27.08.2021.
1. Post Name: Medical Officer
2. Qualification : MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research is desirable.
3. Experience : Minimum 2years of experience in monitoring of interventional clinical trials (RCTs) in allopathy is mandatory. Experience in Oncology clinical trials will be preferred.
4. Candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be fluent in English Language.
5. Remuneration : Between Rs.40000/- p.m. & Rs.76000/- p.m.
6. The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate.
7. Ref. No. TMC/AD/ 95 /2021
1. Candidates will be initially screened and called for Interview on the basis of information provided by them in the online application form.
2. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for online application is 27.08.2021 up to 05.30 p.m.(Indian Standard Time).
2. Candidates must send in their candidature through “Online Application” only.
3. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
Official Website: https://tmc.gov.in/
READ ALSO : DMHO Kurnool Recruitment 2021: Walk in for New Early Interventionist Special Educator Vacancy BHMS Can Apply Now!!
READ MORE: 47,500-50,000 Salary NHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021: 8 New State Consultant – Public Health Vacancies BHMS Can apply Now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News