South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 South East Central Railway intends to engage 02 (Two) Part Time Homeopathic Consultants each at Divisional Railway Hospital at Raipur & Railway Hospital at BMY of Raipur Division for 01 Year on contract basis through Walk-in-Interview. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Part Time Homeopathic Consultants
No of Post
a. The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) system or its equivalent from State/Central Education Board.
b. The candidate must have a Degree/ Diploma (BHMS/DHMS) of not less than 04 years duration recognized by the State Govt. 3. The candidate must have a registration certificate as registered Homeopathic Practitioner who is eligible to practice in the state Chhattisgarh as the case may be.
c. 05 Years experience shall not be a pre-condition for the BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) doctors after completion of internship for engagement on full time/part time basis on the Railway. However, the DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic medicine & surgery) doctors should have at least years working experience (the difference in time period between DHMS & BHMS including internship in the later) for engagement full time/part time on the Railways.
Rs.22500/- per month Honorarium + Rs. 12000/- monthly subsidy on medicines or actual expenditure on medicines whichever is less.
The age of applicant should not be more than 64 years as on 01.04.2022.
04 Hours per day. Time:- From 10.00 Hrs to 12.00 Hrs & from 16.00 Hrs to 18.00 Hrs.
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement of the Homeopathic consultants is done by the SBF committee, not by the Railway. Hence he will not be considered as Railway Employee.
- The engagement of the Honorarium Homeopathic doctor will be for a term not exceeding one year at a time subject to review at the end of the term based on the performance.
- No Railway residential accommodation will be provided to the Honorarium Homeopathic doctor.
- Honorarium Homeopathic doctor will maintain a record of patients treated and submit the same to welfare section of Sr. DPO/Raipur office every month
- Only the working experience in Govt./Public sector shall be counted. More experience will be given preference.
- Hon. Homeopathic doctor will submit the monthly statement of the expenditure towards the medicines used and will submit indents of requirements well in advance.
Chief Medical Superintendent Office, Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur (C.G.)
Time and Date of Walk-in Interview
on 25.03.2022 (Friday) at 10.00 Hrs
How to Apply
1. Candidates are requested to reach Chief Medical Superintendent’s Office, Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur (C.G.) along with the application form duly filled in at 10.00 Hrs on 25.03.2022 (Friday).
2. Two passport size latest coloured photographs and all original certificates and relevant testimonials certifying their age, qualifications (including detailed mark list), registration and professional experience should be available with the applicant.
3. A set of attested photocopies of all the above documents are to be submitted at the time of interview.
4. Divisional S.B.F Committee reserves the right to cancel the selections/selection process at any time/stage without assigning any reason thereof.
5. No TA/DA/Pass will be given to candidates for attending the interview/ selection test.
6. Reporting Time/ Date: At 10.00 Hrs on 25.03.2022 (Friday)
7. Place of Interview: Chief Medical Superintendent Office, Divisional Railway Hospital, Raipur (C.G.)