SCTIMST Recruitment 2021
SCTIMST Recruitment 2021 SCTIMST (Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute For Medical Sciences And Technology, Thiruvananthapuram) announced job notification for the post of Research Assistant officially. BAMS, BHMS, M.Sc, MSW, MPH pass Can apply for this job openings. The application process ends on 06.01.2022.
No. of Post
Brief job description
- The Research Assistant is entrusted with the community mobilization efforts in the tribal population.
- He/she needs to work with the tribal ASHAs and coordinate the tribal kiosks in the area.
- He/she should prepare appropriate health education tools for encouraging utilisation of the health care services offered through the public health system and the mobile telemedicine units in the district.
- He/she should develop cordial relationships with the peripheral doctors and the consultants.
- And he/she should be accompanying the mobile units and develop rapport with the hospital staff and patients.
Qualification & Experience
- MPH/MSW/MSc Nursing with 60% or equivalent marks in respective examinations.
- Interested candidates with BAMS or BHMS Degree will also be considered for selection.
- Willingness to reside in Wayanad district for the project period
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially in tribal areas in Wayanad District during the project period.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies in healthcare.
- Preference will be given to people belonging to Wayanad
- Prior experience in working with tribes.
- Work experience in field studies
- Experience in working in Wayanad district
Rs.30,000 per month
Walk in/Online Interview
How to Apply
1. In case any candidate prefers to have online interview, they may send their application in the prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience, caste etc. by email to email@example.com on or before 06/01/2022. The applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be informed the details of Online Interview through email/phone. Candidates should provide proper contact number and email ID.
2. Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with biodata, original certificates and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMCHSS Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Venue: Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Reporting Time :09:00 AM
- Time and date of interview :10:30 AM on 10/01/2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News