RRIH Kolkata Recruitment 2022
RRIH Kolkata Recruitment 2022 Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy announced job notification for the post of Programme Assistant officially. BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walk in interview on 17.02.2022. The D.A.C. Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, Kolkata under Central Council for Research In Homoeopathy, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India intends to engage (01) one Programme Assistant (Homoeopathy) for Peripheral Pharmacovigilance project on a fixed remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- only purely on contract basis initially for a period of three months through test/walk-in-interview to be held on 17.02.2022 (Thursday) at 10.00 a.m. onwards.
Name of the Post
No of Post
- Degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized Statutory Board/ Council/University included in 2nd schedule to CCH Act, 1973. Enrolment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
- Knowledge in computer applications such as MS office, Excel, Power point etc. Should have good communication skill, writing ability and inter personal skills.
Emoluments (per month)
Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated) per month
Period of Engagement
Initially for a Period of 03 months but is likely to be extended.
Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview.
1. The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the Interview along with the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
2. The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
3. The candidate should have working knowledge of computer programmes such as MS-Office, Internet and e-mail, etc. as he would be required to work independently.
4. The selections will be made for the Institute/Unit/office as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transferred. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidates in any other Institutes/Units of the Council.
5. The Council will prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy/need arises.
6. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of interview.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. The selected candidates will have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
9. The contract can be terminated without any notice by the competent authority, if at any time the conduct, performance and activities of the individual are found detrimental to the interests of the Council.
10. The selected candidates will have to sign a non-disclosure undertaking.
11. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
12. The interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
13. The candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
15. Canvassing, in any form, will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The candidate who fulfils the requirement may attend the Interview alongwith the application in the format attached as Annexure-I with self-attested photocopies and original certificates of qualification, experience, mark sheets, birth certificate, passport size photograph.
Date, Time and Venue of test/walk-in-line Interview
1. Date: 17.02.2022
2. Time: 10.00 a.m. onwards
3. Venue: Dr. Anjali Chatterji Regional Research Institute for Homoeopathy, 50, Rajendra Chatterjee Road, Kolkata-700 035 (West Bengal)
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News