RRCNE Recruitment 2021
RRCNE Recruitment 2021 Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam is branch office NHSRC. National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support organization under the National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
NHSRC channelizes required technical assistance for the MOHFW and the States for various tasks. Such requirements are dynamic in nature. For meeting the specific needs of eight NE States, Regional Resource Centre – NE (RRC-NE) at Guwahati functions as branch office of NHSRC. NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the following positions. Details are given below.
I. Name of Position: Consultant, Public Health Planning & Evidence
Number of position : One (Number of position may increase)
Location : RRCNE, Guwahati
Qualification and Experience :
- BSc Nursing
Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ Diplomate of National Board in
- Preventive and Social Medicine;
- Community Medicines;
- Field Epidemiology
- Public Health;
- Community Health or
- Community Nursing
- Health Administration including Hospital Administration
• A minimum of 2 (Two) years post-graduation qualification experience for Medical Graduates (MBBS)
• A minimum of 3 (Three) years post-graduation qualification experience for non –MBBS (BDS, AYUSH & BSc Nursing).
• Previous work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and Implementation of service delivery at the National/State / Districts level will be an advantage.
• Published work in the area of health systems or public health is preferable.
• Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any other computerized statistical/analytical package is highly desirable.
• Good oral presentation and writing skills.
• Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
II. Name of Position Consultant, Human Resources for Health
Number of Position: One
Location : RRCNE, Guwahati
Qualifications and experience
A. Essential Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree holder with a Fulltime (3 – 5 years) course in any discipline from a UGC recognised University with:
- Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management or
- Post Graduate Degree in Healthcare Management or
- Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources Management or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- MA in Public Health Policy or
- MBA in Human Resources
B. Essential Experience :
a. Work experience in the area of human resources for health or health systems strengthening at State/District level for at least 2 (Two) years.
b. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
C. Desirable Experience:
a. Published work in the area of human resources for health, health systems or public health. (Desirable)
b. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
c. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
d. Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening of district level health systems would be an advantage.
e. Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
f. For some tasks specific technical skills or part experience in some specific areas is desirable – these include Evaluation Techniques & Study Designs, Policy Development Work, data review, report writing etc.
g. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published quality work or work experience of specific relevance.
Consultancy fees Of Above two Consultant Positions:
The Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR Policy (within Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-)
In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to
- Free Accidental insurance,
- Mobile bills and Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy),
- 30 days earned leave,
- fully paid Maternity leave as per Government of India policy,
- performance linked increments,
- TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits
Age Limit for Above two Consultant Positions:
Not above 45 years (As on last date of receipt of application form).
To Apply RRCNE Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org) or RRC,NE Website (http://rrcnes.gov.in) Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 10th August 2021.
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News
READ MORE: Obesity And Weight Loss!!