AS PER DECLARED ADDENDUM, a partial modification of the Notice published on 10.11.2019 done for the recruitment of Senior Residents,by the Govt of NCT Delhi.
Number of posts of Senior Residents:
Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital 2 (2 UR)
Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital 3 (1 UR, 1 OBC, 1 SC)
Last date of Apply:
Candidates must send their applications through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
latest by 27th August 2020 (11.59 PM).
1. Now. there will not be any written examination. Selection will be made on the basis of
merit-cum-performance in the interview scheduled to be held from 28th August to 30th
August 2020. The candidates will be informed the date and time of interview through
2. Candidates who have already applied and have been declared provisionally eligible need
not to apply again. (list available on http://shmch.delhigovt.nic.in).
3. List of candidates who were then not found eligible is also available on
http://shmch.delhigovt.nic.in and they may apply fresh if they consider themselves
eligible by the above stated date.
4. Eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions shall remain the same as in notice
dated 10.11.2019 and are available on http://shmch.delhigovt.nic.in
5. In addition, 08 “Research Associates” (4 UR, 2 EWS, 1 SC, 1 OBC) (number of posts may
vary) shall be engaged in Dept. of AYUSH, Delhi on contract basis for six months on a
consolidated remuneration of Rs.47,000/-+HRA per month from the waitlist panel of
Senior Residents; no separate advertisement shall be issued in this regard. The
qualification of these posts shall be the same as for Senior Residents.
This is issued with the prior approval of Director (AYUSH).