Table of Contents
PHFI Recruitment 2021
PHFI Recruitment 2021 Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi . PHFI inviting applications from eligible candidates for the following position.
Name Of Position
Number of Positions
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Management, AYUSH and Social Sciences or related degree.
- Work experience in public health will also be preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in public health or project management
- Experience of working with senior officials at state government/s, academic partners of national repute, collaborators and/or funders etc.
- Experience of assisting in related projects.
- Experience in coordinating training/teaching-related activities as part of a larger teaching/research organization in public health education.
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Process to Apply
Please mention the exact Position Code (IIPH-PROF-109) in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: January 3, 2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News