PHFI Recruitment 2021
PHFI Recruitment 2021 Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Name Of Position: Program Assistant/ Senior Program Assistant
Number of Positions: 2
Last Date: October 10, 2021
- Graduate in Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Allied Health with Post Graduate in Public Health/Health Management
- Working knowledge of Indian health systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with commonly used software such as Microsoft Office
- Project Management skills
- Documentation and report writing skills
- Around 1-2 years’ experience of working in health sector.
- Freshers may also apply.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/t7d08HfQJP .
Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PASA-100) in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: October 10, 2021
READ ALSO: 85,000 Salary IIPHG Recruitment 2021: New Technical Officer Health Technology Assessment Vacancy at Gandhinagar BHMS Can Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021: 24 New Homoeopathic Faculty Vacancies Apply Online!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News