PHFI Recruitment 2021:
PHFI Recruitment 2021 The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI invites application from the eligible candidates for the Programme Coordinator/Associate posts.. Interested candidate may go through the details given below.
Name Of Post: Program Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Graduate or Post graduate in social science/social work/Public health/Health system/Population sciences or related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with commonly used software such as Microsoft Office.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Documentation and report writing skills.
- Understanding of report writing, indent, bookkeeping, and budgeting.
- Around 3 – 4 years of post-qualification experience with implementation of a health programme at the NGO / Community level and familiarity with the management of Healthcare Eshtablishment or Familiarity/experience in liasioning with multiple stakeholders and promoting services and public relations.
- Experience in working with large scale government programmes, particularly related to training, HR, policy evolution, and supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent time management, organisational and multitasking ability.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Working knowledge of Tamil is also desirable.
Process to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the application form https://forms.office.com/r/5Y4ZfwYTqx . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PRCO-103) in the email subject line.
Please note that Remuneration (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 12 September 2021
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!
Official Website- https://phfi.org/current-openings/
Read also-Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News