PHFI Recruitment 2021
PHFI Recruitment 2021 The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI invites application from the eligible candidates for the Programme Coordinator/Associate posts.. Interested candidate may go through the details given below.
Name Of Post: Program Coordinator/ Associate
Number of Positions: 2
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
- MBBS or Graduate in Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Allied Health with Post Graduate in Public Health/Health Management.
- Working knowledge of Indian health systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency with commonly used software such as Microsoft Office
- Proven Project Management skills
- Documentation and report writing skills
- Around 3 years’ experience of working in health sector.
- Experience in developing and implementing training programs, proposal/report writing, project management, experience of the liaison with the diverse stakeholder desirable.
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/JZ0Y9y0LAx .
- Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PRCO-101) in the email subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please note that Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: August 22, 2021
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
Official Website- https://phfi.org/current-openings/
Read more-Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News