PHFI Recruitment 2021
PHFI Recruitment 2021 The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI seeks applicants for Project Officer/ Associate post in Gurugram, Haryana location. Interested candidate may go through the details given below:
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Number of Positions: 1
Master’s degree in Public Health, Management, AYUSH and Social Sciences.
- Around 3 years of experience in public health OR project management.
- Experience of working with senior officials at state government/s, academic partners of national repute, collaborators and/or funders etc.
- Experience of assisting in related projects.
- Experience coordinating training/teaching-related activities as part of a larger teaching/research organization in public health education.
- Work Experience in public health is desirable.
Please note that Remuneration (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Process of Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/JTgD7j1k3n .
Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PROA-100) in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: June 28, 2021
Official Website: https://phfi.org/
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News
READ MORE: THSTI-JNU PhD Admission 2021 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, BHMS, AYUSH Can Apply Now!!