ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Notification for the post of Contract Medical Officer, New Delhi has been released on its official website ongcindia.com Eligible candidates can apply for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Contract Medical Officer recruitment 2020 before the 08/01/2021
Advt. No. –DLH/ONGCDUB/HR-ER/2020
1. Name of Post: Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy (Part Time)
2. Number of Post: 02
3. Emoluments per month consolidated: Rs. 31,400/- (Rupees thirty one thousand four hundred only)
4. Qualification: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Age: There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration:
I. Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I.
II. Scanned copy of any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
III. Scanned copy of Passport size photograph in jpg/ jpeg format.
IV. Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
V. Consolidated Marksheet of BHMS Degree
VI. Calculation Sheet for Percentage Obtained in BHMS Degree with copy of relevant rules of University / Institute.
VII. BHMS Degree.
VIII. Internship Completion Certificate.
IX. Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
X. SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format)
XI. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
XII. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
XIII. Experience Certificate (if any).
XIV. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organization / PSU.
XV. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Deendayal Urja Bhawan,5A,Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Selection Procedure :
1. Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams/ WhatsApp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex etc. as decided by ONGC management.
2. Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview: If large number of candidates apply for either of Posts than ONGC may require to shortlist candidates for online/personal interview based on their marks in minimum essential qualification and inline higher qualifications. If situation arises than candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 (i.e. for 1 vacancy, 10 candidates will be called) on the sum total of weightages assigned to minimum essential qualification and inline higher qualifications:
1. Weightage of % marks scored in MBBS/BHMS – 70 ( eg. 60% marks in MBBS /BHMS degree will have weightage of 42 marks )
2. Marks for having relevant MD/MS degree 15
3. Marks for having relevant M.Ch/DM degree 15
Total marks – 100
3. Selection Criteria: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process
a. Qualification 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
b. Interview 30 marks
F. Finalization of Merit List i. Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. ii. Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the sum total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview. iii. In case of a tie in the total marks scored between two or more candidates, then the candidate who scores more marks in interview shall be considered senior. In case there too the marks are equal, then the candidate who is older in age shall be considered senior for issue of offer of appointment.
4. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at www.ongcindia.com
How to Apply :
1. Start date of registration: 25.12.2020, 1000 hours
2. End Date of registration: 08.01.2021, 1800 hours
3.End date for Mailing relevant documents: to email@example.com 09.01.2021, 1800 hours
a) Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 25-12-2020 to 08-01-2021.
b) Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Microsoft Teams, Google Meet/Zoom/WhatsApp, Webex etc. as the case may be.
c) All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
Official Notification: advt251220
Official website: www.ongcindia.com