ONGC New Recruitment 2020 –
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk In Interviews for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06. 2022 for the following post :
Name of Post: Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy
i. No of Post: 01
iii. Emoluments per month consolidated: Rs.55000/- (Rupees fifty five thousand only)
iv. Qualification: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S)
Age: There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of Self- Attested Photocopies:
1. Duly filled in Application Format attached at
2. Any one Photo identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License. Voter I Card.
3. Two passport size photograph.
4. Class 10th Board Certificate containing Date of Birth(DOB) or School leaving or Birth Certificate.
5. Consolidated Marksheet of BHMS Degree
6. BHMS Degree.
7. Internship Completion Certificate.
8. Valid Registration Certificate with the statutory registration Council like MCI etc.
9. SC/OBC Caste Certificate (in case of OBC candidate caste certificate / NCL certificate should be in central government format)
10. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate.
11. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
12. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
13. Experience Certificate (if any).
14. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case the candidate is a regular employee in a Govt. organisation / PSU).
15. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable).
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022.
2. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining. Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
3. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
4. The contract can be terminated at any time by giving one month’s notice, by either side.
5. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
6. Twelve days Casual Leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis.
7. One casual leave will be allowed for a month.
8. Maternity leave will be granted to female doctors as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the Act.
9. Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
10. Only Indian nationals need apply. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Walk in Address
ONGC Officers Club, ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection Criteria: Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
2. Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
3. Interview: 30 marks
4. Total : 100 marks
How to Apply :
1. Candidates possessing above mentioned qualification with valid registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council may appear for a Walk-In-lnterview as per following schedule :
Date and Time: 24.12.2020 (Thursday): Reporting Time for the post of Doctor (Homoeopathy) Time: 09.00 hrs. to 11.00 hrs.
Venue: ONGC Officers Club, ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
Candidate reporting after 11:00 hrs. will not be entertained
Official Notification: CONTRACT-MEDICS-BARODA
Official website: ongcindia.com