NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021
NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021 NIT Tiruchirappalli announced job notification for the post of Visiting Consultant officially. Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals for engagement of Visiting Consultants on purely contract basis to NIT Hospital, NIT Tiruchirappalli for an initial period of six months and tenure will be extended based on the requirement and the performance. BAMS, BPT, BHMS, PG Diploma, MS/MD pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nitt.edu. The application process ends on 18.11.2021.
1. Post Name: Visiting Consultants
2. Specialisation (Each one Specialist): Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Dentistry, Physiotherapy
3. Essential Educational Qualification:
- MCI recognised MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma in concerned Speciality
- Physiotherapy: First class B.P.T and Registration with AICPT/State Council
- Homeopathy: First class BHMS & Registration with AYUSH/State Council
- Ayurveda: First class BAMS & Registration with AYUSH/State Council
4. Remuneration: The Honorarium payable to the Visiting consultant would be fixed, according to their specialization shown in the above tabulation i.e.
- Specialist (Sl.no.1-6)- Rs.2500 per visit (Timings: 2 hours–3 days in a week),
- Dentist – Rs. 2000 per visit (Timings: 4 hours–3 days in a week)
- Ayurveda/Homeopathy – Rs.1500 per visit (Timings: 2 hours-3 days in a week)
- Physiotherapist- Rs.- 1000 per visit (Timings: 4 hours–6 days in a week).
In addition, the Visiting Consultant is eligible for the Conveyance Charges of Rs. 500 per visit.
- 10th/Matriculation/SSLC Mark sheet
- +2/HSC Mark sheet
- Consolidate Mark sheet of Degree
- Degree certificates, PG/Diploma certificate, Registration Certificate and CRRI
- Conduct certificate from the Institute last studied.
- Community Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- ID proof (Aadhaar card/Driving license/passport/PAN card or any Government issued ID with address)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The engagement of Visiting consultants will be purely temporary and will not confer any right to them to claim the status of a regular employee of the institute.
2. The Visiting Consultant will not be entitled for any other Allowance or Benefits other than those indicated above.
3. The Visiting Consultants will abide by the Institution Rules and Regulations governing their engagement.
4. The Visiting Consultants will safeguard the security and confidentially of all official matters and secrecy of information coming to their knowledge.
5. The Honorarium is fixed and there is no scope of increased Honorarium.
1. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection
2. Candidates shortlisted for Certificate Verification / Interview will be informed through Institute website (www.nitt.edu) and through e-mail (as mentioned by the candidate in the application form).
3. The provisionally shortlisted candidates should attend the interview (Video Conferencing mode) through CISCO Webex platform. A detailed e-mail will be sent to the shortlisted candidates in this regard.
How to Apply :
Duly filled in the prescribed application form along with the Self-Attested photocopies of the certificates/testimonials etc., should be submitted to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli 620 015 by Speed/Registered post on or before 18.11.2021 at 05.30 PM mentioning on the cover APPLICATION FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF Visiting Consultants. The Institute shall not be responsible for postal delays if any.
- Date of advertisement 09.11.2021
- Last date for submission of Hardcopy application through 18.11.2021 before 05.30pm
Official Notification: NIT_TIRUCHIPPALLI_ADV
Official Website: www.nitt.edu
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News