Table of Contents
NISG Recruitment 2022
NISG Recruitment 2022 National Institute of Smart Government intends to recruit Consultant MARB (PG Section) – NMC – Delhi. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Name Of Post
Consultant MARB (PG Section)
(1) MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS Degree from a recognized University/ Institute
(2 ) MBA/PG Diploma- Hospital Administration/Health Management/Health Administration ‘OR’ Master in hospital administration/health system management/health administration ‘OR’ Master in Public health from a recognized university or institution
Basic Skills and Knowledge
• Strong stakeholder and third party management skills and knowledge.
• Strong writing skills in preparing policy notes & decks.
• Deep and practical understanding of domain areas such as assessment, empanelment, monitoring and evaluation.
• Readiness to learn, un-learn, and re-learn while adapting a dynamic work environment and needs.
• Comfort with taking up new and complex problems, applying everyday learning and insights, and solving through collaboration.
• Conflict management.
- Minimum 05 years post qualification experience for Consultant in health system, hospital management, administration, government empanelment process for hospitals or institutions, data monitoring and evaluation.
- Significant experience working with Government bodies and project.
- Fluency in English is necessary.
1. Support to MARB for determine the procedure for assessing and rating the medical institutions for their compliance with the standards laid down by the Post-Graduate Medical Education Board, as the case may be, in accordance with the regulations made under this Act;
2. Support to MARB for grant permission for establishment of to start any postgraduate course or to increase number of seats, in accordance with the regulations made under this Act;
3. Support to MARB for carry out inspections of medical institutions for assessing such institutions in accordance with the regulations made under this Act;
4. Support to MARB for provided that the Medical Assessment, if it deems necessary, hire and authorise any other third party agency or persons for carrying out inspections of medical institutions for assessing such institutions:
5. Support to MARB for provided further that where inspection of medical institutions is carried out by such third party agency or persons authorised by the Medical Assessment, it shall be obligatory on such institutions to provide access to such agency or person;
6. Support to MARB for make available on its website or in public domain the assessment of medical institutions at regular intervals in accordance with the regulations made under this Act;
7. Support to MARB for take such measures, including issuing warning, imposition of monetary penalty, reducing intake or stoppage of admissions and recommending to the Commission for withdrawal of recognition, against a medical institution for failure to maintain the minimum essential standards specified by the Post-Graduate Medical Education Board, as the case may be, in accordance with the regulations made under this Act.
8. Support to MARB for management of key tasks of NMC’s Medical assessment, development of policy documents of Post – Graduate assessments.
9. Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
Not Mentioned by Recruiter