NIRRCH Recruitment 2022
NIRRCH Recruitment 2022 National Institute for Research in Reproductive and Child Health announced job notification for the post of Scientist B under non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRCH, Parel, Mumbai officially. BAMS, BHMS, MS/MD, MPH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nirrh.res.in. The application process ends on 30.01.2022.
Title of project
“Implementation Research to Explore Operational Feasibility, Acceptability and Cost Effectiveness of using IV Ferric Carboxy Maltose (FCM) in Management of Iron Deficiency Anemia (IDA) among Pregnant Women Through District Health System of Maharashtra” funded by DHR.
Scientist – B (Medical)
No. of Post
Rs. 65,000/- per month
- MBBS/DPH/MD in PSM from a recognised University OR
- BAMS/BHMS with MPH and one Year Research/ Teaching experience.
- Research experience in public health systems research or conducting costing studies.
- Good analytical and scientific writing skills.
- Proficiency in writing reports and research papers.
- Willingness to work in rural hospital of Palghar District.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMRNIRRCH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If they are not found entitled, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change or any other information.
All applications will be screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview
How to Apply
Online Applications are invited on or before 30.01.2022
Details regarding online interview will be informed later.
READ MORE: Parkinson’s Disease
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News