NIHFW Recruitment 2022
NIHFW Recruitment 2022 The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Famity Welfare Programme in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. The National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Centre (NCCVMRC) placed in the
NIHFW is the apex body for technical support on lmmunization supply chain to the Government of India. The centre was established in 2013 as a joint initiative of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), NIHFW and UNICEF.
It is proposed to engage 1 (One) Technical Officer (Research and Monitoring) on contractual basis at National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Centre under Universal lmmunization Programme at the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. The duration of the appointment will be initially for a period of three months. The contract may be curtailed or extended based on requirement and performance during the period:-
Name of the post
Technical Officer (Research and Monitoring)
No of Post
MBBS / BDS / BHMS/ BAMS Graduate / AYUSH Graduate / B.sc.(Nursing) with Masters in Public Health or Community Health or Community Health Administration- or preventive & Social Medicine.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years for MBBS with post graduation in public Health) in RCH /lmmunization related programmes.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in RCH / lmmunization programme at National Level.
- One paper published in health.
- Ensure evidence based review of the supply chain in states o Establish standard review and monitoring templates for states
- Scale up supporlive supervision of immunization supply chatn across states
- Facilitate and coordinate national level reviews of the immunization supply chain
- Analysis and feedback of monitoring data to states
- Develop guidelines and SOPs as directed by the MOH&FW
- Lead all operational research activities for NCCVMRC as directed by the MOH&FW.
Up to 45 yrs.
Rs. 90,000f to Rs.1 .50.000/-per month (depending on qualification & experience)
Place of Duty
National Cold Chain and Vaccine Management Resource Center (NCCVMRC) NIHFW, MOHFW, New Delhi.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format latest by 30/6/2022 up to 5.OO p.m. to the Deputy Director (Admn.), The National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NewDelhi-1 10067.
- Candidates who has already applied for Advt No B.12028/2/2022 dated 25th March 2022 of the same post may not apply again.
- Candidates working in Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Universities/PSUs are requested to apply through proper channel.
- Applications must be submitted in the attached format only.
- Applications must be duly supported by self attested documents related to age, educational qualifications and experiences etc.
- The candidates are required to submit their application with a subject “Application for the post of “
- Applications received in the format other than as attached and without supported documents will not be considered and shall be reiected summaraly.
- The candidature of finally selected candidate’s will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents.
- The NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up the posts, or not, without assigning any reason.
- The application and self-attested copies of certificates so submitted at the time of verification will not be returned to candidates.
- Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils the requisite essential qualifications, experience and age etc. on the date of submission of filled application form.
- Without original certificates, the candidates will not be considered for appointment. In all cases the decision of this Institute shall be treated as final.