NHSRC Recruitment 2022
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC inviting applications from eligible candidates for the following posts.
I. Name Of Post
Senior Consultant – Quality and Patient Safety
Roles & Responsibilities
Expected roles of the incumbent are summarised below –
- Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines, and examine the existing measurement system (ME & checkpoints) under the NQAS; then lead the team in development and review of the standards, which are contemporary and also meet the ISQua norms
- Lead the division efforts in drafting of other initiatives
- Mentor the QI Division’s team and states’ teams
- Facilitate innovations and partnerships for scale-up of Quality and safety initiative
- Development of Resource Material
- Conduct training
- Engagement with multiple stakeholders such as MoHFW, States, ISQua, Medical Colleges,
- Any other task, as per need of the QI Division
Qualification & Experience
For achieving above-mentioned deliverables, the applicant is expected to possess following qualifications & experience –
Essential Qualification –
1. Possess MBBS / BDS/BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS degree from a recognised university
2. Two years’ full-time Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:a) Master’s in Hospital Administration
b) Master’s in Hospital Management
c) Master’s in Public Health
d) Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
3. Three years of Robust Experience of Implementing NQAS with tangible results
4. 3 years’ post-qualification experience (after two years’ PG degree)
50 years & below. (as on last date of receiving the application)
New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts.
Travel to states and districts will be involved.
Between Rs.90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-
II. Name Of Post
Consultant – Public Health Administration, NHSRC
Qualification & Experience
I) Essential qualifications:
A. Graduate degree in MBBS, with postgraduate having MD in Community Medicine/Master’s in Public Health/ PhD in Public Health/ Post graduate diploma in Hospital and Health Management
B. BDS/AYUSH/B.Sc. Nursing/Bachelor’s in Social Work/Nutrition with Post-graduation(Diploma/Degree/ higher qualification):
PhD in Public Health
PhD in Nutrition
Master of Public Health (MPH)
MDS in Public Health Dentistry
M.Sc. in Community Nursing
Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Healthcare Management
Master in health planning & Health Policy
Master in Global Health
Master in environmental health
Master in Epidemiology
Master of Science in Nutrition
Masters in Maternal and Child health
Master in Social Work
Post graduate diploma in Health and Hospital Management
II. Job Experience
A. Essential Experience
2 Years of Post Qualifications work experience with the above-mentioned PG Degrees.
Those having MBBS degree, 2 years’ experience is required.
Those having MBBS with MD no experience is required.
Up to 40 Years
The position is New Delhi based with travel to different states and districts
Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
How to apply
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org).
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 7th December 2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News