NHSRC Recruitment 2022
NHSRC Recruitment 2022 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the below mentioned post purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Name Of Post
Senior Consultant -Child Health Nutrition
No Of Post
• MBBS with Public Health post graduate qualifications and 3+ years’ work experience or Non MBBS (but with relevant degree BDS/BAMS/BHMS/AYUSH graduate/BSc Nursing) with Public Health post graduate qualification with 5+ years’
• Has undertaken technical training on SAM management, IYCN, Micronutrient supplementation, IMNCI etc.
• Well versed with recent debates and perspectives in undernutrition in India
• Has exposure to nutrition bases available for the country in various surveys
• Published work in the area public health nutrition.
• Ability to work in highly demanding environment, liaising with academia, multilateral partners
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written
communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
• Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed when there is a published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Upper limit 50 years as on last date for receiving application and having sound health to undertake field visits.
Between Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
How To Apply
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
The last date for receiving applications is 5th April 2022
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News