NHSRC Recruitment 2021 :
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, as an autonomous registered Society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) seeking application for the following Post purely on contractual basis.
Name Of the Post: Lead Consultant – Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare (CP-CPHC)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Medical/Dental/Health Science Graduate with Post Graduate qualification in Community Medicine/Public Health/Health Care Management
• Have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in implementing and supporting large scale health care
programmes in community health and primary healthcare; Experience of working in the public health system and
research would be highly desirable
• Deep understanding of public health issues in India and role of various stakeholders• Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments
simultaneously and beyond office hours to meet the timelines for assignments.
• Computer Skills: Proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to use internet to for desk research, literature review and accessing other relevant documents.
• Essentially a team player with demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team along with good interpersonalabilities,
• Good communication skills in English – both written and oral, presentation skills, ability to write analytical reports are all essential. Working knowledge of Hindi desirable.
• Ability to carry out the given task on his/her own or with minimal supervision
Age Limit: 50 years & below. (As on last date of receiving applications)
Location: New Delhi with extensive travel to states and Districts
Consultancy Fee Band: Rs. 1,30,000/- to Rs. 1,70,000/-
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com only by 29th January 2021.
Applications submitted in other formats or through other channels with an intent to influence may be a reason for rejection. Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted
Official Website: http://nhsrcindia.org/