NHSRC Recruitment 2021:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states//UTs for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
Quality Assurance is a systematic activity under NHM, which was launched in 2013 for district hospitals followed by the development and launch of quality standards for CHCs, PHCs and UPHCs.
NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant – Quality Improvement purely on contractual basis
• Possess an MBBS / BDS / AYUSH degree with a two years’ full time post graduate degree in Public Health/Health Administration.
• At least 2 years of post-qualification experience, specifically in RMNCH+A, at National or State level. Experience of working in Child Health Programme at National level is highly desirable.
• Good communication skills in English – both written and oral, presentation skills and the ability to write analytical reports.
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively.
• Sound understanding of the implementation of National Quality Assurance programme (NQAS) and various other programmes for quality improvement which are being implemented across states/UTs by GoI.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team along with good interpersonal abilities.
• Sound understanding of Indian Health System, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies particularly National Health Mission.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
Age Limit: 40 years & below (As on last date of application)
Location: New Delhi with Willingness to travel on need basis
Contract tenure: Three months and extendable
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month . Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 28th January 2021.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
• Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not result into short-listing of the candidates for the interview.
Official Notification: TOR-Short term Consultant (Quality Improvement)
Official website: http://nhsrcindia.org