NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support institution under the National Health Mission (NHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. NHSRC works closely with the MoHFW and the States for Health Systems strengthening and supporting implementation of other interventions under the NHM. NHSRC seeks application for the post of Consultant – Quality Improvement vacancy. Interested Eligible candidate may go through the details given below:
Name Of Post: Consultant – Quality Improvement
Roles & Responsibilities:
Expected roles of the incumbent are summarized below –
(a) Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines, and examine the existing measurement system (ME & check-points) under the NQAS
(b) Support the division in drafting of other initiatives
(c) Support the States with Implementation of NQAS
(d) Development of Resource Material
(e) Conduct training
(f) Any other task, as per need of the QI Division
Qualification & Experience:
For achieving above-mentioned deliverables, the applicant is expected to possess following qualifications
& experience –
Essential Qualification –
Possess MBBS / BDS/BAMS /BHMS/ B Pharma degree with either of the following Two years’ full-time
Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:
- Master’s in Hospital Administration
- Master’s in Hospital Management
- Master’s in Public Health
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- At least, one year experience of Implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS) at State/ National Level.
- 3 years’ post-qualification experience as on 23 July 2021.
Age Limit: 40 years & below. (as on the date of receiving the application)
Work Location: New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Travel to states and districts may be involved.
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to
- Free Accidental insurance,
- Subsidized Medical insurance (Pending Approval from MoH&FW),
- Mobile bills reimbursement,
- Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy),
- 30 days Consolidated leave,
- fully paid Maternity leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy,
- performance linked increments,
- TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The candidates may be subjected to written test and presentation to judge their writing skills and language proficiency.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org).
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 23 July 2021.
Official Notification: ToR-Consultant – Quality Improvement
Official Website: http://nhsrcindia.org
READ ALSO: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News