NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Senior Consultant, Quality Improvement for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam. National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support organization under the National Health Mission, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. NHSRC channelizes required technical assistance for the MOHFW and the States for various tasks. Such requirements are dynamic in nature. For meeting the specific needs of eight NE States, Regional Resource Centre – NE (RRC-NE) at Guwahati functions as branch office of NHSRC.
Name of Cluster: Quality Improvement, RRC-NE
Reporting to: Director, RRC-NE, Guwahati, Assam
Name of Position : Senior Consultant, Quality Improvement
Number of Position: One
Location :RRC-NE Office, Guwahati
- Must possess MBBS / BDS / BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS/ BSMS / B.Pharm /B.Sc. Nursing with either of the following Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (2-3 years regular full time course from a recognized institute)
- – Masters in Public Health
- – PG Diploma in Public Health
- – PG Degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or Social & Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine
- – M.Sc.(Nursing) in Public Health or Community Health Nursing
- – PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Management
- – PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Administration
- At least 5 (Five) years post qualification experience of working in Quality Assurance/Health System/Public Health.
- Excellent communication skills – writing and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, any computerised data analytical package is highly desirable.
- Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked on the assignments, resulting into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as NQAS, LaQshya, ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL. etc
- Certified Internal/External NQAS/NABH/NABL Assessors
- Recognised Qualification in a Quality System, which may be waived off in case of deserving candidates, who have robust field experience
- Experience of working in hospital administration department of a certified facilities, mentioned under para B.a. above.
The workstation of Senior Consultant is at RRC, NE, Guwahati. However, s/he may be required to be relocated at any of the stations in any NE States on requirement of organization.
Consultancy Period and Consultancy fees
- Initially, it will be till 31st March 2023. The first 3 months will be on probation. Subject to satisfactory performance, the consultancy will continue for the full tenure. The consultancy can be terminated by either part giving a notice of one month in writing.
- The Senior Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR policy (ranging from Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-). The Senior Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation or pension except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The Senior consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
* Fee offered within the band will be commensurate to qualification and experience
Age Limit: Not above 50 years (as on last date of receiving of applications).
Short listing shall be done based on relevant experience and educational qualification. However, educational qualification & age may be relaxed for experienced candidates working in the relevant field. Only shortlisted candidates shall be informed and called for the interview.
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 25th June 2021.
Official Notification: TOR_Sr_Consultant_QI_RRC-NE
Official Website: http://nhsrcindia.org
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
READ MORE: Depression : And its Homoeopathic Approaches