NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 NHSRC announced job notification for the post of Lead Consultant. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nhsrcindia.org. The application process ends on 17.06.2021.
The position is specifically for the requirement of One, Lead Consultant –Knowledge Management Division, purely on contractual basis.
1. Post: Lead Consultant – Knowledge Management Division
2. Qualifications and Experience: MBBS/BDS/MDS/BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS Graduate with either of the following Post Graduate degree:
- Masters in Community Medicine
- Doctorate in Community Medicine
- Master in Public Health
- Doctorate in Public Health
- Master in Health Administration
- Doctorate in Health Administration
- Masters in Health Care Management
- Doctorate in Healthcare Management
- Have at least 10 years of post-qualification experience in Public Health Systems, including implementation and supporting large scale National health care programmes. Should have deep understanding of public health issues in India and role of various stakeholders
3. Location: New Delhi with extensive travel to states and Districts
4. Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 1,30,000/- to Rs. 1,70,000/- Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience.
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
Up to 55 Years (as on the date of receiving the application)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 17 June 2021.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: TOR–Lead-Consultant-Knowledge-Management-Division-1622434240
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://nhsrcindia.org