NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 NHSRC seeks to recruit a Junior Consultant purely on contractual basis to extend his or her support to the CP/CPHC division of NHSRC. The Junior Consultant will work under the supervision of Senior Consultant CP/CPHC, and under the overall guidance of Advisor, CP/CPHC. National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to provide technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
Qualification & Experience:
Essential: Possess an MBBS / BDS / BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS degree with either of the following Post graduate degree or diploma:
o Post Graduate Degree in Public Health
o Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health
o Post Graduate Degree in Epidemiology
o Post Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology
- Have at least one year of post-qualification experience in implementation of health programmes,
including community health at scale
- Experience in direct implementation of health service delivery programmes through government, NGOs
or Regional Resource Centres
- Experience in one or all of the following: documentation, data analysis, and training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- To be able to meet stringent guidelines at short notices and operate in an evolving environment
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Working knowledge of Hindi / other major regional language
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in working with NGO led Primary Health Care/Community Health Worker programs/state level public health programmes.
Age Limit: Up to 35 years (as on last date of receiving applications)
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website
(http://nhsrcindia.org).Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 3 June 2021
Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill
sets and at appropriate level.
Official Notification: Terms-of-Reference–Junior-Consultant-CP_CPHC-1620989406
Official Website: http://nhsrcindia.org