NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC inviting applications from eligible candidates for the following post.
Name Of Post
Short Term Consultant (Quality Improvement)
Roles & Responsibilities
Expected role of the incumbent is multi-dimensional and are summarised below –
- To develop and design an implementation manual for supporting the states and facilities in undertaking rapid improvement events, as elaborated in MusQan guidelines
- Develop strategy and Implementation Plan for facilities to promote “Respectful and Family Participatory Care” by engagement of family and care-takers in newborn care.
- Implementation strategies for improving documentation and record management practices for timely recording and Updation of records and data.
- Any other function, as allotted by Advisor – Quality Improvement.
Qualification & Experience
For achieving above-mentioned deliverables, the applicant is expected to possess following
qualifications & experience –
- Possess MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS degree from a recognised institute
- Either of the following two years’ full-time Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:
- Master’s in Hospital Administration
- Master’s in Hospital Management
- Master’s in Public Health
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
- Previous experience of work related to development of policies and guidelines relevant to Quality and Child Health shall be preferred.
- Excellent Writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Post Qualification Experience of 2 Years
• Please note that fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not result into short-listing of the candidates for the interview.
• Since the requirement is immediate, the incumbent would be expected to join two weeks’ time of the selection.
• Initial contract would be for three months, which may be extended for a limited period.
Up to 40 Years (as on the date of receiving the application)
New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts.
Travel to states and districts will be involved.
Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
How to apply
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org).
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 28th December 2021
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News