NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC inviting applications from eligible candidates for the following post.
Name of Post
Senior Consultant – Certification Cell(Quality Improvement Department)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To provide technical support to Certification Cell in developing Policy and Guidelines for Certification of Health Facilities for implementation of National Quality Assurance Programmes (NQAP) and LaQshya.
- To liaison with IT cells/Vendors for developing and updating of IT enabled process for certification activities
- To monitor & supervise all certification related activities and ensure completion of activities on timely manner.
- To liaison with MOHFW officials, empanelled assessors, QI consultants NHSRC and State Quality Assurance units for effective management of certification cell.
- To provide up to date information about the NQAS and LaQshya certification status as and when required.
- To manage all conflicts and issues pertaining to the certification process and if required raise these conflicts and issues to the appeal committee.
- To supervise all interns, fellows, junior consultants and consultants of certification cell and mentor them to perform the task efficiently.
- To take decisions independently for all certification related process with minimal supervision.
- All other tasks provided by Advisor QI NHSRC.
Qualification & Experience
For achieving above-mentioned deliverables, the applicant is expected to possess following qualifications & experience –
Essential Qualification –
- Possess a Medical/Dental/ Nursing/AYUSH degree from a recognized University
- Two years full-time Masters’ Degree (or Equivalent) in Hospital/Health Management/ Public Health from a reputed institute
- 5 Years of post-qualification experience (after MHA) including two years’ experience of implementation of Quality Management System (like NQAS, NABH, ISO etc.) in public health facilities at district/State/National level.
Desirable – Preference would be given to following applicants
- MBBS from a MCI recognised Medical College with valid registration
- NQAS External Assessors
- Robust experience of implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards at Districts/State/National level with tangible results
- Published papers (as main author) in Journals of repute
- Incumbent is expected to have excellent writing skills, for which a screening test may be administered.
- Qualification may be relaxed for deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview
- The candidates may be subjected to written test and presentation to judge their writing skills and language proficiency
55 Years* (As on last date of receiving applications)
New Delhi with extensive travel to states and districts.
90,000/- to Rs. 1, 50,000/- per month
In addition to the remuneration mentioned above, Consultants of NHSRC are entitled to
- Free Accidental insurance,
- Subsidized Medical insurance ,
- Mobile bills reimbursement,
- Laptop reimbursement (As per NHSRC Policy),
- 30 days Consolidated leave,
- fully paid Maternity leave (For Female Consultants) as per Government of India policy,
- performance linked increments,
- TA/ DA and per diem for on-duty visits.
How to apply
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
Last date for receiving applications is 10th January 2022.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News