NHSRC Recruitment 2021
NHSRC Recruitment 2021 National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the below mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
I. Consultant- Quality Improvement
a) Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines, and examine the existing measurement system (ME & checkpoints) under the NQAS, LaQshya, MusQan, and Kayakalp
b) Support the division in drafting of other initiatives
c) Support the States with Implementation of NQAS and Kayakalp
d) Development of Resource Material
e) Conduct trainings
f) Any other task, as per need of the QI Division
1. Possess MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BYMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS degree with either of the following Two years’ full-time Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:
• Master’s in Hospital Administration
• Master’s in Hospital Management
• Master’s in Public Health
• Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
2. 3 years’ post-qualification experience as on 28th December 2021.
3. At least one year experience of implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS)
40 years & below. (as on the date of receiving the application)
Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Travel to states and districts may be involved.
TOR: TOR Consultant Quality Improvement
II. Consultant – Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare, NHSRC
Direct support to selected states as allocated, for implementation of Community Processes (CP) and Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) programme.
1.MBBS/BDS/AYUSH/BPT/BSc Nursing with a Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in Public Health/Epidemiology/Health Administration or equivalent
Master of Social Work/MA in Sociology/MA or MSc in Psychology
2. Have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience in implementation of community health programmes
3. Experience in direct implementation of health service delivery programmes through Government, NGOs or Development partners
4. Experience in one or all of the following: documentation, data analysis, and training.
5.Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal abilities.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Up to 40 Years (as on the date of receiving the application)
Remuneration Range: Between Rs 60,000/- to 1,20,000/- per month
New Delhi; Involves travel to states and districts. Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts.
TOR: TOR Consultant Community Processes & Comprehensive Primary Health Care
How to Apply The Above Mentioned Posts
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org)
Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.
The last date for receiving applications is 28th December 2021.
READ ALSO: 90,000-1,50,000 Salary NHSRC Recruitment 2021:New Senior Consultant vacancies in New Delhi Apply Now!!
READ MORE: 35,000+HRA Salary CCRH Recruitment 2021 : Walk-in Interview For New Senior Research Fellow Vacancy At Dimapur Nagaland Apply Now!!
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News