NHSRC Recruitment 2020
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is an autonomous body set up in 2006, under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), now National Health Mission (NHM), of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), the Government of India (GOI). Its mandate is to assist in policy, planning and strategy development at the central level and in provision and mobilization of technical support to the states to implement the policies and programs and in capacity building.
NHSRC seeks to recruit a junior consultant purely on contractual basis to extend his or her support to the PHA division of NHSRC. The Junior Consultant will work under the supervision of Senior Consultant-PHA, and under the overall guidance of Advisor, PHA.
Qualification and Experience:
• Graduate in AYUSH/Nursing/Public Health
• Post-graduation or higher qualification in public health, community health, preventive & social medicine (MPH) is
• At least 1-year of post PG experience especially in core public health domains like maternal and child health/ NRHM/NHPs/ RMNCH+A/ health planning/ Health policy and advocacy/ Public Health system strengthening or Health Care Management.
• Working experience with States on developing public health cadre, implementation of IPHS, Initiative towards
achieving Universal Health Coverage, working experience in implementing replicable models shall be preferred.
• Professionals having experience of research publications at national/international forum, academic excellence along
with working in the center of excellences like AIIMS or AIIMS like institutions shall be preferred.
Consultancy fee band: Between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience
Location: The position is New Delhi based with travel to different states and districts
Age limit: Up to 30 years (as on last date of receiving of applications)
To Apply: Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on
the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 10th January 2021. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure that the post applied for is clearly mentioned on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted.
For Details: TOR-Junior Consultant -Public Health Administration
Official Website: http://nhsrcindia.org/current-vacancies