New Recruitment Of AYUSH Doctor –
Urgent vacancy for BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS doctor as RMO for hospital in West Delhi & East Delhi. Interested candidate may contact the Hiring Company for the following details:
Designation – RMO
Qualification – BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS
Salary – Upto 35000 per month
Experience – Minimum 6months of hospital exp.
Shift – Depend upon hospital
Job location – West Delhi / East Delhi
Role & Responsibilities of doctor
BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS should do supervision of attending physicians, – Initial and ongoing assessment of patient’s medical, physical, and psychosocial status.
– Provide patient education and counseling covering health status, test results, disease processes, and discharge planning. work with other members of the health care team to provide direct medical care to patients.
– To practice evidence based medicine.
– To be aware regarding patient Investigation profile/reports/plan, Treatment details/drug procurement, Drug allergies/patient history.
– To provide quality clinical care to patients.
– To ensure timely attention and intervention for any query or requirement from the IP patient.
– To ensure that IP rounds are duly done and the patients are attended empathetically
– To ensure clear and prompt communication with the admitting as well as Referral Consultants.
– To complete all OP & IP records on time with accuracy.
– To take part in all regular CMEs.
Must Check-100 Hot Books
– To ensure emergency preparedness & Response treatment Procedure/Investigations.
– To ensure that ethical medical practice is followed.
– To Compliance with patient protocols (OPIP/OT/Diagnostics/ICU/Triage)
– To follow Infection Control protocols proper Bio Medical Waste Management.
– To document patient files/Prescriptions/requisitions (legible/complete).
– To ensure MLC notification/documentation and statutory compliance.
– To ensure Documentation at the time of Discharge.
– Participate in the clinical evaluation and care of patients.
– Write orders and progress notes in patient charts.
– Attending physicians rounds.
– Performing minor procedures.
– Communicate effectively with consultants and patients’ relatives
How To Contact-
Komal (9718076705/ 011- 43563837)
Contact – Monday to Friday (11am to 5pm)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring Company Details:
NK Advance Solution; 112, Kirti Shikhar Building District Centre, Janakpuri West ,New Delhi 110058