Table of Contents
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 NEIGRIHMS announced job notification for the post of Research Officer. BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, MPH pass Can apply for this job openings. The Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong will conduct a “Walk-in- Interview” on 5 January, 2022 in the Clinical Teaching Room-lI, NEIGRIHMS from 11.00 am onwards to select qualified person for the post of Research Officer purely on contractual basis under the Project title “Indian Network for COVID-19 Vaccine Active Safety Surveillance in Pregnant Women (INVACS-Pregnancy)” coordinated by the INCLEN Trust International and funded by the Ministry of Family Welfare,. Govt. of India with following details. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walk in interview on 05.01.2022
Nature of Job
MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS/BHMS OR MPH and/or experience in research project will have added weightage
Good Computer skills and excellent communication fluency in English local language (verbal and written)
35 Years (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules)
Expected CTC 35,000/-
Duration of the Project
24-27 months and purely temporary
A Multisite project on effects of COVID vaccination in pregnant women is being undertaken at various hospitals in India. This project involves recruitment of pregnant women attending the antenatal clinics/OPD and follow them through delivery and six weeks after delivery to document the pregnancy and neonatal outcomes. The data will be collected using the study tools from the recruited participants and their case records.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Research Officer is to be engaged from INCLEN Trust International directly and he/she shall work under the investigators supervision at NEIGRIHMS site.
2. The crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date the candidates appear for the Walk-In- Interview.
3. The above position is purely on contractual basis.
4. The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the employee concerned.
5. Selected candidate will have to undergo medical examination before joining the post.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing the Walk-In-Interview.
7. No accommodation will be provided.
8. Candidates reaching after specified timing will not be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Walk in Address
Clinical Teaching Room-11, NEIGRIHMS
Selection Will be Based either Walk-in Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested eligible candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview along with bio-data, original & attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates and relevant testimonials along with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs.
2. “Walk-in-Interview” on 5th January, 2022 in the Clinical Teaching Room-11, NEIGRIHMS from 11.00 am
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News