NDRI Recruitment 2022
NDRI Recruitment 2022 National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment 2022 Candidates fulfilling the following eligibility criteria are invited to attend walk-in-interview for the posts of Part-time Doctors on contract basis (purely temporary) to work at Human Health Complex at ICAR-NDRI, Karnal. The eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions for the positions are as follows.
Part-time Homeopathic Doctor
No of Post
BHMS from any College/University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India with at least one year of working experience.
Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand only) p.m. fixed. No TADA and other allowance will be paid for the above positions.
Tenure of Engagement
The engagement shall be for a period of 1 (one) year and purely on a contract basis and the candidate shall have no right to claim for regular appointment at this Institute.
Maximum age 65 years as on the date of walk-in-interview.
1. The candidates should bring and submit the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview
2. Duly filled application form;
3. Two latest self-attested passport-size photographs (note more than three months later).
4. All the original/final degree certificates starting from Matriculation onwards till highest degree obtained or Provisional Certificate, as the case may be, together with one set of self-attested photocopies.
5. Self-attested copy of PAN Card. Self-attested copy of AADHAR Card.
Term and Conditions
1. The residence of the part time doctor to be engaged must be within 05 km (approximately) from this Institute.
2. The Part-Time Doctors to be engaged may be called for any weekly off/ holidays in case of any emergency.
3. No consultation fee or charge for administering Intramuscular injections can be claimed from the patients.
4. No fee shall be charged from the patients for issue of medical/fitness certificate.
5. Only weekly off will be allowed as per contractual labour rules and for Leave or Absence of any other type, the Part Time Medical Doctor will be required to inform the Institute in Advance.
6. The Institute may deduct pro-rata remuneration for such period of Leave or Absence.
7. The Part-time doctors shall look the employees (permanent & temporary) and their family member, retired employees and their family members of ICAR-NDRI, Kamal.
8. Engagement will be initially for one year and extendable subject to satisfactory performance & fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and approval of the Competent Authority.
9. The part-time doctors have to verify all the medical bills and countersigned by SMO for its reimbursement.
10. Non-production of any of original certificates for verification at the time of interview is liable to rejection of candidate.
11. The candidates may ensure their presence for certificate verification on 16.02.2022 at 10.00 AM at Dr. N.N. Dastur Mini-Auditorium, Karnal for Walk in interview. Candidates reporting after 11.30 AM will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
12. ICAR-NDRI, Karnal will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the stipulated period of engagement. The Part-time doctor must adhere the instructions as and when issued by the Competent Authority, ICAR-NDRI is discharging the duties.
13. All the dispute/litigation, if any, will be resolved within the jurisdictions of Karnal (Haryana) Court only.
14. The Decision of the Director, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal will be final .
Dr. N.N. Dastur Mini-Auditorium Karnal
How To Apply
The Desirous and eligible applicants will appear for a Walk-in-interview on 16.02.2022 at 11.00 AM at Dr. N.N. Dastur Mini-Auditorium Karnal along with duly filled Application form and resume.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News