National Health Mission Recruitment 2020 Uttar Pradesh –
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
NHM, U.P. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for following Vacancies at State and District Level as per-
Ref. No: 569/SPMU/HR/APPNT/2020-21/4523 dated Dated: 02.11.2020.
Details of the vacant positions, number of posts, qualification, experience, age, and honoraria are given below:
1.NAME OF POSITION:DGM- AYUSH (Deputation/Open Market)
POSITION CODE: DGM-AYUSH
(A.) BAMS: 1. A Degree in Ayurveda of a University established by Law in India OR Five year Degree or Diploma in Ayurveda of the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Registration as a Vaidya with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
BUMS: 1.A Degree in Unani Tib of a University established by Law in India OR Five year Degree or Diploma in Unani Tib of the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
2. Registration as a Hakeem with the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh.
BHMS: 1. A recognized Degree in Homeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than five years according to its syllabus or course
OR any recognized Diploma in Homeopathy, the duration of study of which is not less than four years according to its syllabus or course
2. The applicant should be duly registered with the Homeopathic Medical Council, Uttar Pradesh.
(B). Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Hospital/Health Management.
Essential Experience : At least 10 years of experience in Public Health at National/State level.
No. of Vacancies: 1
Reservation Bifurcation: UR-1
Age Limit: 50 for Open Market
Honoraria in INR (PM)-Rs. 80,000
2.NAME OF PROGRAMME : NP-NLEP
NAME OF POSITION :DISTRICT LEPROSY CONSULTANT
Essential Qualification: Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 3 Years’ experience in Public Health Programs
BAMS/ BHMS with 5 years’ Experience in Public Health Programs
Registration from respective UP Sate medical Council at the time online submission of application.
No. of Vacancies: 8
Reservation Bifurcation: UR-8
Age Limit: 40
Honoraria in INR (PM): Rs. 36,383
How To Apply:
Online Submission of Application Starts from 03.11.2020 at 12:01 AM
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 13.11.2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application, candidates are advised to go through the relevant Advertisement available on www.upnhm.gov.in and
1.Only merit based screened out candidates may be called for appearing in Written Test/Interview.
2. Candidates have to score Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories,30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in Written Test and Personal Interview wherever applicable for the preparation of merit list for Final shortlisting.
3. As applicable a 90% weightage of Written Test Marks and 10% Weightage of Interview Marks for Final selection of the candidate depend upon obtaining the marks above prescribed cut-off percentage in Interview.