Table of Contents
NALCO Recruitment 2021
NALCO Recruitment 2021 National Aluminum Company (NALCO) announced job notification for the post of Homeopathy Doctor has been released officially. The National Aluminum Company, a leading Navratna Public Sector Enterprise of global repute is looking to engage one Homeopathy Doctor for its Hospital at S&P Complex, Nalco, Angul in the District of Angul on retainership basis for a initial period of 02 years with a provision of 01 more year extension, to provide consultation and medical treatment to the Company’s employees and their dependent family members. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walk in interview on 08.12.2021.
The terms & conditions of retainership are outlined below:-
Name of the Post
No of Post
The retainership fee(consolidated) per month for engagement of Homeopathy Doctor will be as under:
- Rs.36,000/- per month -with minimum 10 years of experience.
- Rs.41,000/- per month -with 10+ to 15 years of experience.
- Rs.46,000/- per month -with 15+ to 20 years of experience.
- Rs.51,000/- per month –more than 20 years of experience.
1. The retainer would attend the Hospital during full OPD hours on all week days (except Sundays and notified holidays of the Complex).
2. Residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type quarters will be considered for the retainer subject to availability and exigency of the situation. The charges towards the residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type Quarters, if provided shall be at par with the employees of NALCO. Water/Electricity charges would be recovered as per the rates applicable for the Company employees.
3. In case of absence of retainer for attending the OPD without availing leave or beyond leave due, consolidated fee will be reduced on pro-rata basis dividing the total retainership fee by 30. He / She is entitled to maximum 20 days leave per annum. No carry forward leave will be allowed. For period less than the full year, proportionate leave will be allowed and he/she can avail the leave from the leave already due only.
4. The retainer will provide consultation and treatment to employees and their dependant family members only. The retainer will not be allowed private consultation with the employees or the dependant family members.
5. The retainer would be under the control of the Head of Medical Department of Nalco Hospital, Nalco Nagar, Angul. He /She would also assist him in the scrutinizing the claims for reimbursement of medical expenses in his /her respective area apart from providing consultancy treatment to the employees and their dependant family members.
6. The retainership contract would come to an end on its expiry automatically unless extended in writing in advance. The contract may be terminated by either party during its course by a notice of 30 days.
7. The retainer will be entitled to medical benefits for self, spouse and dependant children in the Company’s Hospital only.
8. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
Upper age limit for the said position should not be more than 57 years as on 08.12.2021.
The candidates will make their own arrangement for stay while appearing for the Test/Interview. No TA would be paid for attending the test/interview. This full time engagement is purely temporary, without having further claim for employment in NALCO in any form whatsoever.
How to Apply
a) Interested candidates holding “Degree in Homeopathy(BHMS) from a recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council” and having valid enrolment on the Central Register of Homeopathy
b) State Register of Homeopathy with minimum 10 years experience in Govt. Hospitals /Institutions/Dispensaries/PSUs/Private Sector/Charitable Hospitals/Dispensaries/Private Practice may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 08.12.2021 at 09.30 AM at Training Centre, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format as given below along with all original certificate and a set of self attested photo copies.
Details Of Walk in Interview
Time: at 09.30 AM
Venue: at Training Centre, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News