MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 MRB announced job notification for the post of Assistant Medical Officer has been released officially. BHMS, PG Diploma pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website mrbexam.in. The application process ends on 10.11.2021.
a) Name of the post: Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
b) Total No. of Vacancies: 13
c) Scale of Pay (in Rs.): Level-22 Rs.56100-177500 (Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this Notification).
d) Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification for the post of Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) on the date of this notification.
(1) Any of the following Post Graduate Diploma of the Faculty of Homoeopathy.
(i) F.F.Hom. (Lond)
(ii) M.F. Hom (Lond)
(iii) D.F. Hom (Lond) (or)
(2) Any Diploma granted by any of the following institutions in West Bengal, namely:
(i) The Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College,
(ii) D.N.D.E. Homoeopathic Medical College (or)
(iii) The Pratap and Herring Homoeopathic Medical College (or)
(iv) The Midnapore Homoeopathy Medical College (or)
(v) The Bengal Allen Homoeopathy Medical College (or)
(3) Government Diploma in Integrated Medicine (Homoeopathy) awarded by the Board of Indian Medicine, Hyderabad. (or)
(4) Any Degree, Diploma License certificate or any other like award conferred, granted or issued on passing the final examination held by any of the following:-
(i) General Council and State Faculty of Homoeopathy Medicine, West Bengal (or)
(ii) Council of Homoeopathy Medicine, Calcutta, West Bengal. (or)
(iii) Andhra Board for Ayurveda and Homoeopathy, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (or)
(iv) State Board of Homoeopathy system of Medicine, Patna, Bihar (or)
(v) Board of Homoeopathy system of Medicine, Delhi (or)
(vi) Council of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Trivandram, Kerala State (or)
(vii) Board of Homoeopathy and Bio-chemic systems of Medicine, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal (or)
(viii) Court of Examiners in Homoeopathy, Bombay, Maharastra (or)
(ix) State Board of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Lucknow and Agra University, Agra (or)
(5) Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery issued to the students of the Homoeopathy Medical College, Madurai on passing the final examination held by the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council during the year 1973-74. (or)
(6) The Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery issued to the students of the Government Homoeopathy Medical College, Chennai by the Director of Government Examinations, Chennai. (or)
(7) D.H.M.S. issued by the Council of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Gujaraj, Ahmedabed, from 1974. (or)
(8) L.C.E.H. issued by the Homoeopathic Medical College, Gelgaum, Karnataka from June ’71 to Dec ’71. (or)
(9) L.C.E.H. or G.C.E.H. issued by the Court of Examiners in Homoeopathy, Karnataka from January ’73. (or)
10) D.H.M.S. issued by the Orissa Board of Homoeopathic Medicine, Bhubaneswar, Orissa from ‘72 (or) 11) B.H.M.S. issued by Utkal University, Bhubaneswari, Orissa, from ’81 (or)
12) D.H.M.S. issued by the Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan from ’69 to ’73. (or)
13) D.H.M.S. issued by the Rajasthan Board of Homoeopathic Medicine, Jaipur, Rajasthan from ’79 (or)
14) M.B.S. issued by the Bherhampur University, Rajasthan from ’83. (or)
15) P.R.S.M. issued by the Ashutosh Homoeopathy Medical College, West Bangal, upto 42 P.H.A. (or)
16) L.R.H.S. issued by the Herring Homoeopathic Medical College, Calcutta, West Bengal upto 1942 (or)
17) H.L.M.S. issued by the Regular Homoeopathy Medical College, Calcutta, West Bengal, 1910 H.M.B. (or)
18) H.L.M.S. issued by the Central Homoeopathic College, Calcutta, West Bengal, 1910 H.M.B. (or)
19) H.M.B. issued by the Bengal Homoeopathy Medical College, Calcutta, West Bengal, upto ’42 (or)
20) N.I.M. issued by the National Institute of Homoeopathy, Calcutta, West Bengal from ’79. (or)
21) D.H.M.S. issued by the Council of Homoeopathy System of Medicine, Punjab from ’78. (or)
(22) Must have passed a Degree (DHMS/BHMS) in the system of Homoeopathy awarded by a Recognized University AND II) Candidates should have registered His/Her name in the Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council.
Age: 35 – 58 years
Application Fee: SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) Rs.500/-, Others Rs.1000/-
a. Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
b. Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
c. Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / any Qualification in Homoeopathy Medicine as prescribed in Heading 6B(i) of this Notification.
d. Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
e. Tamil Nadu Homoeopathy Council Registration Certificate.
f. Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification.
g. Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied.
h. Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Form (if applicable).
i. No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
j. An undertaking and declaration as in Heading 14A and 14B of this notification.
k. In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc.
l. A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application.
1. Date of Opening of Online Registration 26.10.2021
2. Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment 10.11.2021)
3. Date of Computer Based Test Tentatively during the month of November 2021
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test, duly following the rules of reservation and communal rotation of Government of Tamil Nadu and satisfaction of the Qualification and other conditions stipulated in this Notification.
How to Apply :
Last date for submission of Application (Online Registration & Online payment 10.11.2021
a. Candidates should apply only through online in the Board’s Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
b. Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their colour photograph with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph and scanned image of their signature. (Preferably stored in a CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience) as detailed in the Notification.
c. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration. Email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. MRB will send intimation regarding certificate verification, Other Messages only through the registered e-mail ID.
d. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
e. The candidates shall register their mobile number in the application to receive SMSs. All communication from the MRB will be through e-mail and SMS to the candidate’s registered email-ID /mobile number only.
f. Payment of fee can be done through either on-line mode or offline mode
Official Notification: MRBTN_Homoeopathy_notification
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News