Table of Contents
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Recruitment 2022
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Recruitment 2022 Recruiter are hiring candidates as Clinical Admin – Manager for Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Indore Madhya Pradesh. MBBS/BAMS/BHMS candidates can apply for this post. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Name Of Post
Clinical Admin – Manager
Job Requirements (Skills)
- Accountable and resilient and Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of emergency situations.
- Able to work accurately with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of health administrative practices.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of government and reimbursement regulations and requirements.
- General knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Skill in planning, organizing, delegating and supervising.
- Skill in gathering and interpreting data.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, patients, public and external agencies.
- Ability to take initiative and to exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Ability to research and prepare reports or other correspondence as required.
Under the general supervision of the General Manager-Clinical administration, the Clinical Manager/ Coordinator -is responsible for the supervision, direction and coordination of the day-to-day operations of the clinical areas in the Hospital.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Assisting in the establishment\implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for all operational areas of the Hospital
- Gathering and reporting data for fiscal, statistical and analysis purposes including Audits for compliances on accreditations
- Assisting in the development\implementation of cost effective policies and procedures for all administrative and operational areas
- Assisting in the development and implementation of long-range plans.
- Planning and coordinating daily work assignments and operations.
- Resolving problems, both administrative and operational (including the grievances of the patients, staff and doctors) and escalating them appropriately.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
- Ensuring the effective implementation and administration of Academic programs in the Hospital.
- Working with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
- Maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Preparing duty rostar for clinical staff as required.
- To be part of the Quality Improvement Initiative & protocols of the organization.
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
₹50,000.00 – ₹90,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Your Current Location
- Your Current Salary
Clinical Admin: 5 years (Required)
To Apply On Recruiter’s Website
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News