JIPMER Recruitment 2022
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 1 No. on contract basis for the project of “Digoxin in patients with rheumatic heart disease – a randomised placebo-controlled trial (Digoxin Trial)” at Department of Cardiology, JIPMER. Puducherry-6. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Senior Research Fellow
No of Post
Consolidated Pay per month
Rs. 40,600/- (consolidated per month)
Educational Qualification & Experience
a. Essential Qualification Degree in Nursing/Cardiac Lab Technology AND Post-graduate Degree (M.Sc. Nursing/M.Sc. Cardiac Lab Technology/MPH/Clinical Research or similar)
b. Bachelor Degree in a medical professional course (MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/ BSMS)
Minimum 2 years after A(a) or A(b), work experience in a clinical research unit or a clinical department treating cardiac patients.
Good Clinical Practice Certification
Essential Language Skills
Ability to speak, read and write fluently in Tamil and English.
Not exceeding 35 years
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the format (appended) along with the attested copies of the following
1.Identity Proof and Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
2. Age proof certificate ( 10th / 12 Mark sheet/ Birth certificate)
3. SSLC/10th Mark sheet, HSC/12th Mark sheet, Graduate degree/Provisional Pass Certificate. Graduate Mark sheet, Postgraduate Degree/Pass Certificate.
4. Experience certificate
5. “No objection certificate” from the present employer if working as a permanent employee.
6. Good Clinical Practice certificate copy
1. No TA/DA will be provided for the candidates for attending the selection test.
2. No Benefit of Provident fund, leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on contract basis.
3. Appointment is for a period of 6 months, and the appointment may be extended based on the performance every six months until the project is completed.
4. The above post is purely on temporary contractual basis, co terminus of the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for permanent employment in the Institute or under ICMR.
5. The candidate will be selected based on the merit in written exam. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the exam.
6. The candidates are advised not to bring any kind of recommendation to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
1. Only shortlisted eligible candidates based on evaluation of the documents submitted will be considered for the further selection process.
2. Selected candidates shall submit all original documents for verification on the date of joining failing which the selection will be cancelled.
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in the prescribed form along with the attested copies of documents which should reach the below address on or before 28th February 2022 by registered post or speed post. Applications received beyond the prescribed date will be summarily rejected. Applications will not be received via E-mail.
2. The envelope should be labelled as “Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) for the project “Digoxin in patients with rheumatic heart disease – a randomised placebo-controlled trial (Digoxin Trial)”.
3. Eligible candidates after scrutiny of application form will be shortlisted and names displayed in JIPMER website along with date and venue of exam. This notice will also be sent by e-mail.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News