Indira IVF Hospital Recruitment 2021
Indira IVF Hospital Recruitment 2021 Indira IVF Hospital is hiring BHMS/BAMS Candidates as doctor for their Bhubaneswar Cuttack clinic. Interested candidates may go through the details given below.
Full Time, Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receiving patient on first visit, taking history, & documenting details.
- Educating patient about procedure and process.
- Briefing patient about advantages of various treatment services available at Indira.
- Handling patients queries about prescription/medication/treatment plan/investigation reports.
- Making prescription/discharge summaries as per Sr. Consultant advise for infertile patients/antenatal patients.
- Explaining all procedures to patient, as well as all pre-procedure advices to be observed by the patients before procedure.
- Entering Data & maintaining all Documentation as an physical as well as Soft copy of all possible records & documents (Scan Report/Prescription/Discharge card/investigations etc).
- Preparing Scan report of infertile as well as Antenatal Patient.
BHMS / BAMS
1 to 3 year(s) of experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Indira IVF was born in the year 1988 in a humble two-room clinic in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. Indira IVF is the brainchild of Dr. Ajay Murdia (a career spanning more than three decades), which has now grown into one of the leading fertility chains in India from its humble beginnings with IVF centers across the length and breadth of the Indian peninsula.
How To Apply
To Apply On Company Website: CLICK HERE
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News