ILBS Recruitment 2022
ILBS Recruitment 2022 ILBS announced job notification for the post of Project Officer officially. Applications are invited for the contractual posts under the Project: “Empowering People Against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign” BDS, BAMS, BHMS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ilbs.in. The application process ends on 25.01.2022.
Project Officer, Empathy Campaign
No. of Post
- Medical graduate (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS with 2 years of post-qualification experience OR
- MPH or higher with at least two year of experience of working in public awareness/ Health project or program. OR
- Masters in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Sociology, Social Work, or
- Nursing from a recognized institution with at least three years of experience.
- Computer Skills viz. familiarity with word processing and standard applications
- Willingness to travel for project activities across India as per project requirements
- Prior experience and familiarity with issues related to viral hepatitis and/or other infectious diseases such as HIV, TB, etc.;
- Prior experience in implementing health projects and/or engaging multiple stake holders and partners, including international agencies;
- Experience in working on issues related to health care delivery and/or stigma and discrimination and social empowerment;
Under the overall supervision and technical guidance of the Nodal officer for the project, the project officer, shall be responsible to:
- undertake studies pertaining to project activities for assessing and documenting project impact
- Meet the assigned project targets and project objectives
- Participate in the development of communication package and advocacy material under the project
- Provide technical & operational support for planning and implementation of project
- Assist the nodal officer in managing all public relations and communications for the Project
- Undertake project analytics in close coordination with project team and prepare project reports;
- Assist the nodal officer in capacity building of the project staff
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the nodal officer
a. Application in prescribed format
b. Passport size photographs
c. Proof of date of birth
d. Self-attested copy of educational qualifications
e. Self-attested copy of working experience
f. Details of two references (name, address & mobile no)
g. Letter of two references
h. Mention the post applied for in the subject line followed by name of the applicant
1. All appointments under the project shall be on “contract basis” for a period of one year and are further extendable based on performance – subject to availability of funding and project needs
2. All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post.
3. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding delays in application process, conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for test/interview.
4. The Institute reserves the right to offer salary lower or higher than advertised, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
5. In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
6. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be provided for interview
2. In case of adverse report, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
How to Apply
1. The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/eligibility criteria are advised to send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format (Application form)latest by 25 th Jan, 2022 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the policy defined under the project and as per project needs.
3. The candidate must satisfy him/herself of the eligibility conditions before applying. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute/project reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post or increase number of vacancies for any given post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the project/Institute to call for Interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate
5. The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 25 th Jan, 2022.
6. Application should be sent by Email at email@example.com as per details below. Kindly mention the post applied for in the subject line followed by name of the applicant.
7. The interested candidates who fulfill the essential qualifications/eligibility criteria are requested to send their application forms along with the documents & testimonials mentioned in ‘General Instructions’.