Table of Contents
IIPHG Recruitment 2022
IIPHG Recruitment 2022 Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG) is a University established under IIPHG Act, 2015 of Gujarat State. IIPHG is implementing a project titled “Closing the Gaps in TB Care Cascade” to develop and demonstrate a monitoring framework to address TB care cascade gaps in Gujarat and Jharkhand. IIPHG intends to hire candidates for the following position. Interested candidate may go tame: Closing the Gap in TB Care Cascade.
Technical Officer – Field Operations
No. of Posts
- To evaluate the impact of project intervention on pre-decided indicators in consultation with national coordinator and consortium partners
- To develop the research strategies and report to the provided tasks on interventions implemented under this project in coordination with PI, COPI and National Coordinator
- To address issues and challenges pertaining to field activities and functions during the task evaluation and coordination with other development partners / Stakeholder
- To coordinate with State Government : NTEP divisions for the smoothing of the project intervention led by IIPHG / Consortium partners
- To plan and schedule trainings sessions in close coordination with training coordinator, technical officers (Research and Field).
Essential: : Masters of Public health or Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management with Graduation in medical science (BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPT).
- 5 yrs. of experience in public health research and familiarity with public health system.
- Strong communication skills to effectively correspond with stakeholders and coordination with State departments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office: word, excel, powerpoint presentation and data analytical softwares; SPSS, Stata etc.
Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process. Maximum salary Rs. 1,00,000/- pm (inclusive of allowance).
How To Apply
Please highlight the Position Code (IIPHG/REC/2021-22/86) in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please share the following information along with your application:
- Current CTC
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
Applications sent without the above information will not be considered.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 17th March, 2022.