IIPHG Recruitment 2021
IIPHG Recruitment 2021 Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG) is a University established under IIPHG Act, 2015 of Gujarat State. It offers courses in the field of Public Health. It also undertakes various research projects in the field of Public Health. The university is established by Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) with support from the Government of Gujarat, Department of Health & Family Welfare. IIPHG inviting application from eligible candidates for the following position .
Tushti – Towards a Kuposhan Mukta Dwarka
No. of Posts
IIPHG (Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gujarat)
Towards Kuposhan Mukt Dwarka is a CSR project funded by Nayara Energy and aims to achieve near zero malnutrition and strengthen Health & Wellness Centers in Devbhoomi Dwarka by 2021. The purpose of the project is to improve the nutritional status of adolescents, pregnant women and children under 5 years of age in four blocks of Dwarka district by strengthening the existing system, capacity building and converging the ICDS with technology enabled health and wellness center. The project is undertaken by IIPHG in partnership with JSI R&T and will be
carried out in close collaboration with the MoHFW, state and district government.
Essential: Post-graduation in Public Health, Public Health Nutrition or allied discipline
- Experience in public health research and familiarity with public health system
- Strong communication skills to effectively correspond.
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested on apply online at https://iiphg.edu.in/work-with-us/. OR sent your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please highlight the Position Code (IIPHG/REC/2021-22/69) in the subject.
- Also share following information along with your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 30th Dec., 2021.
READ MORE: Latest Homoeopathy Jobs News