ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022
ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022 ICMR National Institute Of Epidemiology, inviting Candidates to attend Written Test/ Walk-in Interview between for project post under the following project on contract basis as detailed below (please refer website for changes if any in the date of interview)
Name of the Project
National AIDS Control Organization (NACO)
Name of the post
Junior Consultant (Epidemiology)
No. of posts & Category
01 (One) (UR)
Nature of Duty
- Assist PI in implementing studies on HIV/AIDS.
- Report preparation.
- Extensive field visits to various states.
- Handling large volume of dataset.
- Familiar in statistical tools.
Place of posting
ICMR – NIE
MBBS/BDS/BSMS/BAMS/BHMS degree with relevant R&D experience and published papers.
Desirable Qualification and Experience
- MD/MAE/MPH degree.
- R&D experience in Public Health.
- Experience in handling national level projects.
- Technical writings.
Rs. 70,000/- pm
Mode Of Selection
Details Of Walk-in Interview
- Place of Interview ICMR – NIE
- Date of interview 29.03.2022
- Time 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Note: Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.