ICMR Chennai Recruitment 2021
ICMR Chennai Recruitment 2021 invites applications for the Project Scientist Vacancy At National Institute of Epidemiology mentioned below from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma appended.
A) Name of the post: Project Scientist – B (Non – Medical)
B) Name of the project: Targeting Anemia and Goitre To Improve Maternal And Child Health In Raichur District Through Rigorous And Sustained Training Of Peripheral Healthcare workers and Primary Care Physicians utilizing Digital ECHO platform
C) Number of vacancies: 01 (ST)
D) Place of posting: Model Rural Health Research Unit, Sirwar, Raichur, Karnataka
E) Mode of submission: Through Email (Application form along with all supporting documents)
F) Email ID: email@example.com
G) Essential Qualification:
- 1st class Master’s degree in Public Health or Life Sciences or Social Sciences/ BSMS/BHMS/ BAMS from a recognized University with two years’ experience in Public Health.
- 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Public Health or Life sciences or Social Sciences from a recognized university with one year experience in Public health.
H) Desirable Qualification and Experience
• PhD in Public health/ Life Science/ Social Sciences.
• Should have studied Kannada as a language up to 10th grade
• Knowledge of computer operations hosting and participating in online conferencing.
• Experience in working with State Health officials (PHC doctors, ASHAs, Anganwadi Workers, etc.)
• Experience in use of IT resources.
I) Remuneration Rs.48,000/- plus HRA per month
J) Age Limit 40 years (including 5 years age relaxation)
How to apply:
Filled application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before closing date, 26.03.2021 up to 05:00 p.m.
Official Notification: NATIONAL-INSTITUTE-OF-EPIDEMIOLOGY-1614945569
Official Website: http://www.nie.gov.in/